Main Distribution Switchboard
including Sentinel ACB's, Fuse Switches,
MCCB's and Automatic Power Factor Correction
In the modern market, companies design power
systems around the needs of their business; they can no longer accept switchboard designs
that impose restrictions. The Ellison system has been designed with maximum flexibility,
giving users the confidence that whatever the plant layout or building design, Ellison
will be able to construct a scheme to suit.
- Modular cubicle design allows switchboards to be configured
to customer requirements.
- Switchboards can be modified or extended on site with
- Standardised construction can accommodate alternative makes
of Air Circuit Breakers, Fuse Switches, Moulded Case Circuit Breakers, PFC Equipment and
Power Transformers in Type Tested arrangements.
- Full range of Busbar systems, including high current
Busbars, ASTA certified to 80kA for 1 second, giving the flexibility to design
distribution schemes for the most demanding requirements
- Variety of standard cubicle dimensions and configurations
allowing switchboards to be designed for substations where space is at a premium. These
include front access, shallow depth cubicles and the ability to triple tier circuit
breakers in rear access cubicles.
- Standard cabling options allow for front, rear, top or
bottom. The choice lies with the individual customer.